WHAT IS IT?
E-BOX is an autotransformer with electronic control that allows significant power saving on lighting.
- Municipalities (street lighting, buildings)
- Airports, parking places, transits & highways
- Hospitals, nursing homes
- Shopping centers, executive centers, stores, dealers
- Industrial areas and trade shows, offices
- School complexes, sports centers, hotels and banks
- Wherever lights are switched on for at least 6 hours a day.
E-BOX guarantees energy savings from 15% to 35% on any types of ferromagnetic lamp (lamps with electronic ballast must be evaluated case by case).
- Easy installation with no need to modify the electrical system
- Optimizes the transmission efficiency by decreasing the heat loss and noise of electromagnetic nature, improves the power factor and energy costs
- No wearing parts (no electromechanical components in continuous movement)
- Greatly reduces the current peaks in the waveform
- Increased lamp life and consequent savings on maintenance
- E-BOX is patented and equipped with forced passive by-pass: in case of fault the light system will not switch off, not even for 1 ms
Energia Europa contractually guarantees the above stated savings.
Opportunity to customize the E-BOXsystem (static, dynamic, remote controlled, power size).
Energia Europa, thanks to its own after-sale service, allows you to extend the warranty by issuing an energy saving certificate.
The painted metal COMPACT LIGHT series with IP20 protection grade is characterised by its extremely small size, so it can be installed where space is minimum, and by its easy installation using special easy-plug connectors. The Compact Light series is used for single phase systems, but can be applied to two- and three-phase systems by increasing the modules and managing single amperages independently. Suitable for powers from 0.69 to 4.2 kVA for single phase lines that can be applied inside existing electric control panels or electric stations with access limited to qualified staff. The COMPACT series is also in painted metal with an IP20 protection grade and small dimensions. It can be applied to two- and three-phase systems by increasing the modules and managing single amperages independently with the possibility of dynamically managing the energy saving levels on a time basis or with light sensors. Suitable for powers from 3.7 to 21 kVA for single-phase lines, it can be applied inside existing electric control panels or electric stations with access limited to qualified staff.
The CEC series is for the outdoor installation of EBOX-COMPACT devices in an IP44 glass fibre panel. The series was created to withstand particular atmospheric situations, and is suitable for powers up to 124.5 kVA, three-phase. Ideal for use on roads and in parking areas, ports and airports.
The CICL series is for the indoor installation of EBOX-COMPACT LIGHT devices. It features a painted metal panel, protection grade IP40, and is suitable for powers up to 12.5 kVA, three-phase. Ideal for use in hotels, offices, banks, shops, schools, hospitals and sports centres. The CIC series is for the indoor installation of EBOX-COMPACT devices. It features a painted metal panel, protection grade IP54, and is suitable for powers up to 172.5 kVA, three-phase. Ideal for use in industry, shopping centres and warehouses.
WITH REFERENCE ONLY TO THE PANEL SOLUTIONS, EBOX APPLICATIONS CAN AUTOMATICALLY VARY THE ENERGY SAVING LEVEL ON THE BASIS OF CONDITIONS SUCH AS:
- TIME, CALENDAR MANAGEMENT OF THE ENERGY SAVING LEVELS
- LIGHT, ENERGY SAVING LEVELS MANAGED BY LIGHT SENSOR OUTSIDE THE EBOX PANEL