WHAT IS IT?
E-Power is a passive inductive filter with hybrid functions, given by its capabilities to inject into the power flow some electromagnetic vectors in opposition of phase, utilizing some of the power derived from the incoming energy flow and so causing a voltage drop proportionate to the filtering level selected. The inductance is not constant, but it changes dynamically its filter impedance value, adapting to the power absorption of the electrical network and so maximizing its effectiveness. Since the E-Power only has reactive components and contactors, there are no losses produced by the system and the self-consumption is practically undetectable.
- Industrial buildings, Warehouses, Production Plants….
- Department stores, Supermarkets….
- Offices, Public Administration, Municipalities….
- Hospitals, Clinics, Hotels, SPA…
- Schools, Colleges, Sport facilities….
- Airports, Ports, Stations….
The E-Power system generates 3 main benefits:
- Energy Efficiency: between 3% to 10% financial saving according to the kinds of loads which are present in the line (electrical network) always ensuring the same amount of work.
- Power Quality Improvement: generates a positive impact on all power quality parameters.
- Environmental Benefits: each kWh saved is equal to 0,5 Kg of less CO2 emissions in the atmosphere.
The Power quality is characterized by the losses and the disturbances in the power supply caused by the ever increasing use of electronic and power equipment. These disturbances include widespread transient and stable effects, such as short and long interruptions, micro-interruptions and voltage dips, impulsive current and voltage surges, flickers, current and voltage imbalances and harmonics…
The E-Power system is able to reduce and, in certain cases, eliminate the losses and disturbances in the line working on all main power quality parameters. Through its effects on power quality, the E-Power reduces the susceptibility of the entire electrical system, increasing its efficiency and reliability thanks to a reduced deterioration of the equipment and reduced maintenance.
THE EP SERIES
The E-Power series is available in different sizes and power in order to suit a broad variety of applications, from 34 kVA to 2760 kVA.
E-Power is built with an IP30 protection level, suitable for all kinds of applications, and features a patented Bypass system, which ensures 2 essential functions:
- The automatic exclusion of the system in real time, in order to ensure absolute continuity in the power supply to the loads.
- The commutation from remote between the Saving mode (system ON) and the Bypass mode (system OFF), in order to ensure the scientific calculation of the saving obtained, according to the IPMVP protocol.
The E-Power is equipped with a WEB based smart monitoring and management system, the E-Controller, which can monitor and record all electrical parameters through very fast samplings, ensuring the transmission of all data to EE remote server for successive analysis.